Who We Are
Residents and former residents of Northville and the surrounding area who formed a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization, with two goals:
- Developing and advocating for legislation, regulations, and government programs to improve the liberty, freedom, and well-being of all citizens and stimulate the economy.
- Conducting research about and publicizing the positions of elected officials concerning these issues.
We have united together in the common goal of preventing and rolling back the ever-increasing reach of government.
What We Believe
- The strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person’s dignity, freedom, ability, and responsibility must be honored.
- Free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth, and prosperity.
- The government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- The proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations, and that the best government is that which governs least.
- The most effective, responsible, and responsive government is government closest to the people.
- Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.
- Americans value and should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom, and human rights throughout the world.