Who we are:
- Residents and former residents of Northville and the surrounding area
- Who formed a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization, with two goals:
- developing and advocating for legislation, regulations and government programs to improve the liberty, freedom and well-being of all citizens and stimulate the economy
- conducting research about and publicizing the positions of elected officials concerning these issues
- Who have united together in the common goal of preventing and rolling back the ever-increasing reach of government
What we believe:
- The strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person’s dignity, freedom, ability and responsibility must be honored.
- Free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.
- Government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- The proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations, and that the best government is that which governs least.
- The most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people.
- Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.
- Americans value and should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world.
How you can join us:
- Come to one of our regularly scheduled meetings (See the Calendar link, above)
- Join us at one of our public forums
- Sign up on line (see the Join Us link, above)
- Follow us on Twitter at @NorthvilleGOP
Please come out to the town hall meeting on water rates being held on Monday, September 14th at the Northville Township hall. GLWA officials will be there trying to convince us in western Wayne County that we’re not being ripped … Continue reading →
Thousands of jobs lost, and Democrats celebrate?? ‘Mr. Bronars crunched the numbers and discovered that the “first wave of minimum wage increases appears to have led to the loss of over 1,100 food service jobs in the Seattle metro division … Continue reading →
Guess who this conservative neanderthal is: “Yes, black lives matter. Of course, they matter,” she said. “But you know what else matters? Credible facts matter. Supportable evidence matters. Provable evidence matters. Doing justice matters. And the truth matters.” Congrats to … Continue reading →