Who we are:
- Residents and former residents of Northville and the surrounding area
- Who formed a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization, with two goals:
- developing and advocating for legislation, regulations and government programs to improve the liberty, freedom and well-being of all citizens and stimulate the economy
- conducting research about and publicizing the positions of elected officials concerning these issues
- Who have united together in the common goal of preventing and rolling back the ever-increasing reach of government
What we believe:
- The strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person’s dignity, freedom, ability and responsibility must be honored.
- Free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.
- Government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- The proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations, and that the best government is that which governs least.
- The most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people.
- Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.
- Americans value and should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world.
How you can join us:
- Come to one of our regularly scheduled meetings (See the Calendar link, above)
- Join us at one of our public forums
- Sign up on line (see the Join Us link, above)
- Follow us on Twitter at @NorthvilleGOP
Everyone: We’d like to introduce the Northville Republicans Club to the thousands of conservative-minded individuals in the Northville area, and to help, we’ve got a guest speaker: Sen. Pat Colbeck. He’s coming to speak about the goings-on in Lansing and … Continue reading →
Check out the map from the BLS: In the Great Lakes region, what stands out is that Michigan leads the way in income growth. As Tom Dankert of Michigan Capitol Confidential points out in this article (http://www.michigancapitolconfidential.com/21792), the liberal mantra … Continue reading →
We all mourn for the loss of life in Oregon. Predictably, the President and his liberal minions won’t let a tragedy go to waste, and immediately screamed for additional gun control. No one could quite describe how restrictions like waiting … Continue reading →